Fun with the Fitels

A look into the life of (not-so) newlyweds Danny and Bethany Fitelson.

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Home Alone/CHIC


Today is the two-week anniversary of our wedding, and I just put Danny on a plane to take about 40 First Covenant High School students to CHIC, a church camp in Tennessee. Danny has been excited for this trip for three years and he has an amazing group of kids going with him. As I was driving away from the airport I seriously considered the consequences of quitting my job and getting on the plane with them. They're going to have an amazing week! Please pray that Danny and the kids will have safe travels and a fun, spirit-filled week. Pray for me too as I'm home alone this week. We've been apart for a week before, but for the last two weeks I've enjoyed seeing Danny every morning and night and I have a feeling this separation will be harder than all the others!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home