Fun with the Fitels

A look into the life of (not-so) newlyweds Danny and Bethany Fitelson.

Monday, November 17, 2008

A Few Italy Pictures

I haven't posted anything about our vacation to Italy yet, and with the exception of Danny's memorable meal post, our blog hasn't seen pictures from the trip. I won't take the time to write a full journal of the trip, but I will post a few pictures for those who are neither on Facebook or haven't seen the KodakGallery albums. I didn't include the artsy, pretty pictures, but the pictures of the two of us together.


Danny thinks it's hilarious to make weird faces when we take pictures together. This was in the Pantheon in Rome, which was incredible.

At Trevi Fountain in Rome - the legend is that tourists throw a coin over their shoulder and make a wish that they will one day return to Rome.


At the Colosseum



St. Peter's Basilica at the Vatican. The Vatican was my favorite site of the whole trip!


In front of the Ponte Vecchio in Florence


With the Duomo in the background. The Duomo church was gorgeous. Pictures don't do it justice!


Taken from the Ponte Vecchio, one of the few I didn't take myself!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home