Fun with the Fitels

A look into the life of (not-so) newlyweds Danny and Bethany Fitelson.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Wedding pictures are online


Our good friend, Steve Babuljak, took amazing wedding photos and has posted them online for people to view and order prints. If you're interested, the link is http://www.babuljak.com/fitelson/

Danny and I really enjoyed looking at the photos last night as we were reminded of how joyful our day was. We were blessed to share that day with so many suppotive family and friends!

5 Comments:

Blogger Holly said...

Okay - so I just discovered you blog, and you can count on me being a regular visitor! It was so much fun to look through your wedding pictures. Congratulations, by the way! It looks like it was a perfect day! You make a beautiful couple.
I'm so glad you were able to get away for a honeymoon, too. Aren't those just the most fun days?? Have fun as you continue to settle in to marriage. It is an amazing blessing - Enjoy!!

11:10 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Thanks Holly! I love checking your blog too. You are a beautiful pregnant woman! I can't wait to see the little guy's arrival. You and Luke are so amazing and you'll be great parents! Much love to both of you and your families. -Bethany

11:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, B and Bro!!! I love reading your blog and will definitely be checking in on you while I'm away at school. I can't wait to come see you guys in your new apartment! The pictures look beautiful. Miss you, sister! *MUAH*

2:16 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey! I haven't seen you (Bethany)since oh, 2000 (? In your shorter, curlier hair of days) But I saw you on Luke and Holly's blog and couldn't resist at least saying hello! (If you can't remember me, just remember I was the really overwhelmed freshman who you drove to the doctor's office a few times for diabetes.)

6:04 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

Erin, of course I remember you and I'm so glad to hear from you! Thanks for leaving a note to say hi.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home