Fun with the Fitels

A look into the life of (not-so) newlyweds Danny and Bethany Fitelson.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Our Weekend

We spent the weekend attacking our guest bedroom, which has been piled high with boxes since I moved in. It was hard work but lots of fun going through boxes and finding things I hadn't seen since I moved home from Japan three years ago! While sorting through my stuff Danny found my Ab Roller, which I think every woman between the ages of 20 and 40 has owned. Guys apparently aren't as familiar with the Ab Roller. When I walked into the living room I found Danny like this.
He was asking "Is this how you use it? I don't feel anything in my abs." It was too funny not to take a picture and share with the world.

Sunday evening Danny facilitated a baby dedication at Refuge, our church's Sunday night worship service. He was asked to be Honorary Uncle for baby AJ, so he held the baby during the dedication and then led a prayer of blessing.
Everyone enjoyed teasing the newlywed who has had little experience holding a baby. After a little squirming from both the baby and Danny, they bonded and Danny got a sweet smile from the little one.
Congrats to the proud parents of all the babies dedicated this weekend! If you need babysitting, call us because my husband could use some practice before we even think about having little ones of our own. No, Grace, not yet.

Speaking of, while watching SportsCenter last night we came up with the name for our first child: Dallas A. Cal Fitelson.

4 Comments:

Blogger Adelle said...

come over to our house and he can help potty train. love the ab roller photo! boys...sheesh!

11:23 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

awww he's holding a baby!! that's always wonderful!! Anyway how DO you use an ab roller? I've never had one!! Blessings over the weekend!

7:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh danny and the burnama baby! so cute!!! that's cool that refuge did a dedication service. that's gotta be a first.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Oh, sister.... You know me so well. Miss you! It was really good to see you and Danny this past weekend, and I'll see you on Friday!!!

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home