Fun with the Fitels

A look into the life of (not-so) newlyweds Danny and Bethany Fitelson.

Friday, January 26, 2007

36th Favorite Movie - Inside Man

I've got no time to talk about this movie since we are leaving for our High School Winter Retreat to Twain Harte today. Should be a great weekend, we are taking about 50+ students and staff up to Camp Berea in a chartered bus. Hopefully there will be SOME snow to play in!

As far as the movie goes, the cast is great (Denzel, Jodie Foster, Clive Owen) and it provides a great twist on your standard heist/hostage premise. This is Spike Lee's highest grossing and perhaps most accesible film.

I just realized that this section of my list is heavy on recent films. When we get to the top 25 or so it evens out a little.

Also, after I get to #1, I am going to post a list of what the next 50 would be. But I will be WAY sick of writing about them by then so a list will have to do... apologies to my faithful readers, I mean reader (thanks Grace!!!).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope the retreat goes well!

I LOVE this movie!

1:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fo shizzle, my brizzle! I know you and B are way busy and I don't get to talk to you guys as much as I'd like, so reading and commenting on your blog helps me keep in contact with you guys. Now we just need to actually watch some of them together!

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home