Fun with the Fitels

A look into the life of (not-so) newlyweds Danny and Bethany Fitelson.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A Great Day

Today was one of those days when you get in bed and smile and think "today was a great day." (Danny is now singing the Ice Cube song "Today was a good day" and says I'm missing out because I'm not familiar with it.)

Although I did have to wake my night-owl self up at the unholy hour of 5:45 am, I started my new job at Fuller Seminary and really enjoyed the day. I have a lot to learn and a lot to remember, but it's a great place to work!

After dinner Danny and I scratched off the lotto tickets that his mom gets us every year for Christmas. We've never won more than a free ticket, and on my last ticket I was just commenting on how no one ever wins anything on these, when I won $100! It's not a fortune, but it'll do! Danny thought I was joking so we both had a good laugh over the moment. We'll have to think of something fun to do with the free money!

We hope you all had a great new year's holiday!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Happy New Year's and yay for the cash!!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Tara said...

First you don't understand "Gangsta lean" and now you don't know "Today was a good Day"! You need to brush up on your gangsta rap. :)

6:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home