Fun with the Fitels
A look into the life of (not-so) newlyweds Danny and Bethany Fitelson.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Fun with the Fitels
A look into the life of (not-so) newlyweds Danny and Bethany Fitelson.
About Me

- Name: Bethany
- Location: Hayward, California, United States
Danny is a youth pastor at First Covenant Church in Oakland. Bethany is having trouble accepting that she's a resident of the East Bay and will still be commuting to San Jose for a while, so we split the difference and live in Hayward. We love movies, food, and people, especially teenagers. Bethany loves to travel and knows that as soon as she gets Danny off the continent, he'll love to travel too. We were married on July 1, 2006 after being set up by a mutual friend. (Who knew that actually worked?) We've been truly blessed. God is good!
Friends
- Grace Hall
- Travis and Meagan Block
- Eve Medina's Daily Photo Blog
- Meagan's Thoughts
- Gabe and Adelle
- Randy Hall's Blog
- Luke and Holly Tallon
- Stephan Babuljak Photography
- Tommy and Tara Sant'Agata
- Mike Fitelson Photography
- Rob and Janelle Rhoads
- Robert and Kelli Duhaney
- Gerald & Airika Pope Seattle Photography
- Cass and Alex Huffman
- Josh and Elisabeth McMillon
Links
- First Covenant Youth Group
- First Covenant Church
- Campbell Church Youth Group
- Campbell Church of Christ
- Made in the Streets, Nairobi, Kenya
- Made in the Streets blog
- World Vision
- Invisible Children of Uganda
- Pepperdine University
- Fuller Seminary
Previous Posts


3 Comments:
I love your bed! It looks almost like the one Tommy and I bought.
I don't know, It doesn't look like there's anybody in there. Danny was probably at starbucks curling up with a romance novel and his "Venti Hot Water".
I was probably sick because I tried some of that nasty soy junk you drink at the 'bucks!
Post a Comment
<< Home