Fun with the Fitels

A look into the life of (not-so) newlyweds Danny and Bethany Fitelson.

Monday, February 19, 2007

How many people will this feed?


Danny and I had guests over for dinner on Saturday night. Looking at this picture, can you guess how many people we had over? If it helps you estimate, we also made three boxes of cous cous. Does it surprise you that we only had 4 guests? I counted, and we made 5 kebobs per person, and that wasn't even using all the meat and vegetables we bought. I have an issue with being paranoid that we won't have enough food for guests, and Danny is very patient to let me buy enough food for twice the people we invite. In my defense, the three boxes of cous cous was his idea. His favorite line is "I used to eat one box all by myself" and then I remind him that he probably ate nothing but cous cous.
Anyway, dinner turned out to be yummy and we had a great time with our friends from church. Danny and I always enjoy time with other adults when we get it!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Grace said...

I do the same thing!! I think we musta been raised by the same lady or something. Whenever I make yaki soba I end up with a week's worth of leftovers. Not like I'm complaining or anything...

7:46 PM  
Blogger Adelle said...

you two are a riot. but those kebobs look YUMMY!

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very impressive! Hope you have a great weekend!

4:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home